If you’re thinking of visiting, you’ll be in good company. We typically attract 5-10 visitors per week. We promise it’ll be a fun and eye-opening way to network.
If you’d like to attend any Tuesday, please fill out the form to the right.
- We meet every Tuesday at Hunt & Fish Club – 125 West 44th Street – Between 6th & 7th Avenue.
- Doors open at 6:30 AM. Meeting begins at 6:45 AM and ends at 8:30 AM sharp.
- When you walk in the restaurant, look for the Visitor Host Registration table steps from the front door to check-in and get your name badge.
WHAT TO BRING
- Prepare a 40-second elevator pitch (65-70 words) telling us who you are; what you do; and who you are looking to meet.
- Bring 50 business cards. You’ll be asked to pass these around the room.
- We’re looking forward to meeting you soon!